2008年2月29日 星期五

What a Day!

Today is quite special, for it appears in the calendar once 4 years!
This year is leap year, so we got Feb 29th. It's really cool!

Today I met a new friend, an American called Dave. He is also my coworker in GVO.
Thanks to Sonny, I had a pleasant chat with Dave.
After that, I had dinner with my friend, Septem, a child of my friend's.
We had dinner in a vegetarian restaurant called "綠色大地" and I happened to meet Dave again.
Therefore, we again had an impressive talk about many things (including Dr. Floyd), and he also chatted with Septem happily.
I was so happy and then bought Dave dinner.
To treat new friends well is a Chinese's tradition.
I'd love to treat Dave, for he is so friendly and lively. Also, I want to show hospitality.
Anyway, I became more generous for my meeting a really good man.

May the force be with him. :)

沒有留言: